Thursday, July 9, 2015

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud."

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”
  • Maya Angelou 

One of my favorite people to read is Maya Angelou. Being one of the most influential people of my life. I love reading her poems as well as her positive words of encouragement about life. She was an “Angel”ou to the world. Gracing us with her presence as long as she did. 

The reason behind this quotes is that positivity seems to be in short supply as of late. Everyone seems to be fighting over whatever they can fight about or evening bitching about the dumbest of things. 

Since I was a little lad, I always enjoyed making people laugh.  I love to be the shoulder when someone needs it. It makes me… feel ,well, important. And resembling a Leprechaun, I thought that this quote was appropriate. 
The message here, that one act of kindness daily. Simply, checking in on a friend, or calling a grandparent can make a someone’s month. Knowing that someone cares about you, that someone thought of you for even a second. Can make or break-up the clouds.
Stay positive, stay happy, and always love. 


Resources: 

http://www.udel.edu/udaily/2013/feb/images/mayaangelou.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment