Saturday, July 11, 2015

"When the solution is simple, God is answering.”

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.”- Albert Einstein  
It is totally fascinating to know that one of the worlds greatest scientist was a believer in a Divine presence. When I talk to people daily, I find that people have two different perspectives: One of a Divine (Something) or Nothing. Hard core don’t you think? 

Albert Einstein, in my opinion a humble man; he knew his limits and his strengths. I think all of his quotes support this theory. He continued to believe in himself and that of a Divine presence. 

Being a Spiritualist I feel a connection with this type of thinking. I can believe both in a Divine Presence as well as science. Energy, as Albert taught us, cannot be destroyed only altered. Humans, we are energy. We are all energy, the trees, bugs, plants and even the wind. What happens if God was energy? We were all made in “its” image? What if God was an Atom? 

Interesting isn’t it? Albert knew that he didn’t know much of anything, (as well as Socrates). Knowing that you don’t know everything, is knowing… 




Resources: 


No comments:

Post a Comment